Thursday, May 10, 2012


So before my first race, there were a couple items that Sandy needed.  The first is this super sweet NACA duct that provides the driver (Max) with fresh air, the purpose being to stave off heat exhaustion slightly longer.

The second addition is ballast, so that I could make minimum weight with only 1 gallon of fuel onboard.  I found a guy on craigslist selling a whole weight machine set.  Score!

Finally I added the "R" chin spoiler to the front so that Sandy could make crap-tons of down-force, plus it looks badass

It took me over an hour to sew the required patches on, and I'm pretty sure they are going to fall off in the near future.

Friday before Daytona

Some in-car footage of the first race for your viewing pleasure

Post Race Changes:

I recently found out I need to update the final drive to the '99s ratio of 4.3.  I called my friend Estiban and he happened to have just what I need.  Here are some shots of the old guy removed.  More to come, checkwii

1 comment:

  1. Nice driving this weekend at Sebring! Your team name is the best lol.
    I've got some pictures to send but don't see any contact info. Hit me up if you want some.