Monday, February 13, 2012

Sorry for being slack

A lot has happened since my last post, so I will just add a short caption above each photo:

Sandy pre-autocros about to ace.  The car was suprisingly fast and I dominated all the miatas there.


New pads and rotors installed


The internets told me that the front wheel bearings fail on track, here is the front spindle with the bearings removed


Repacking the new bearings with Redline synthetic grease


The beginings of the scariest job on the car, wiring the kill switch


New cable routed from the switch to the battery 


47mm restrictor mounted on los throttle body



Kill switch all wired up and it works! Kaakaaa!


Wheels finally arrived, and they look SICK


Pile of crap that equals my weight, yes that is a transmission


 Sandy on the scales


At ride height post fender rolling




 Stickers came in



 Finished painting spots I missed on the interior of the car


Added the Magnaflow Muffler Man to ride with me and bless me with his good luck


Hood pins 90% installed



No comments:

Post a Comment